You bloggers make me feel like Minnie Mouse as she is very special to me! Thank you for the awards!
I am somewhat under the weather today, but I wanted to send thanks to several of you that gave me nominations for awards in the last couple of weeks. Thank you again for the Inspiring, Versatile, Beautiful, and of course the most recent was the Sunshine award. I loved that because I felt as if my light is making a difference. I so appreciate the affirmations from you all. I do not think I can get to all the questions that are asked from these awards, but I thought I would share a few things I have not told you about myself or at least I don’t think I have:
1. I became a nurse after my dad thought it would be a good career choice. It was not my first choice. I thought I wanted to teach school.
2. I was robbed while in high school on campus. I still miss my suede coat, cap, and gloves that were taken from me. I guess the robber was cold.
3. I once heard angels sing in my car. I am not kidding!
4. I was given a police ticket for just parking in front of my apartment when I lived in Germany in 1990. I do not think my neighbors liked American GI’s
and that was what I was! When they met my family (who happened to be German), I never got another ticket..Thank God. I think the first ticket was illegal,but
I just paid it.
5. Both of my children were born by C-section. (that was too much information wasn’t it?). haha.
6. I had kidney cancer in 1997. The surgeons took that bad puppy out and now I pee with only one kidney!
7. I had a very large brain tumor discovered in 2010. The surgeons took that bad puppy out and now I still pee with only one kidney!
8. I shit like the rest of you.
9. I had fibroids. The surgeons took those bad puppies out and now I still pee with only one kidney!
10.God–that is way too much information….
Hope all is well in your worlds out there….IF you feel so inclined to share what kind of surgery you have had in your past leave a comment. I am sure I will still be peeing with only one kidney with your surgical story too….THANKS AGAIN TO ALL OF YOU FOR THE AWARDS! I will post some winners soon. Photo of Minnie taken by yours truly.