Presuming a need to become the best writer that I could be I brushed a broad stroke when I began my blog several months ago. ( https://alesiablogs.wordpress.com/about/ ) . I wanted to learn how to move into a new realm of reality to share in a way I had never been able to share before. Is there a lasting benefit in what I would share with you my reader? Am I getting bogged down by crap not worthy of your trust to read? December is upon us and after spending an incredible month of November writing more frequently, I realized how the need to become more intimate with you my reader is of upmost importance. If we are to learn of each other, we must be raw.
Recently I had a wonderful conversation with a fellow blogger that reminded me how we can touch each other by our own personal stories. Those stories may be private in nature or an experience that you have that could help someone else. It is in this spirit, I look forward to elevating my sharing and putting new perspective on areas in my life that may help you. We are a civilization that is so complex yet so simple when we think in or out of the box. WE need more rebels and button pushers to cause us all to open up and be courageous thinkers. I look for answers from you as you may look to me for answers. We all have friends to talk to, but not all friends are on the same level. Can you open up completely with someone in your life? I mean pour your heart out until you are bleeding. There is only a rare soul that will listen wholeheartedly anyway. We all need to learn to cut through the BULL S%#@. I am reminded of Helen Reddy singing, “I am WOMAN hear me ROAR!” Today fingers to keyboard- I push to that rare courage to be myself.
TOPICS I will be blogging on. Please let me know if one topic is of more interest to you. This will help me to concentrate on putting out the information you are most interested in :
1. Autism and the Impact it has on our Family Unit. My 20 year old son is Autistic. The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly!
2. Neurological conditions beyond Autism which include my Brain Tumor and the Impact that it has had on our Family Unit. Also the medical blunders that happened along the way.
3. Bioethics, Philosophy, and God.
4. Genealogy and Family Research. Stories from the past in regards to history.
5. Medical Blogs with Information that I can share after a 30 plus year history as a Registered Nurse.
6. Photography and my travelling experiences.
7. Everyday Moments.